April 29, 2009

Its good to be a girl

Ahhhh, I just love that fresh showered feeling! Not only does it mark the start of a beautiful day but it also puts me in a really good mood. Some of you earlier followers, who have been reading my blog, know the extreme I will go to, to be clean:p The only reason I have is that I love all things smelly and whats more, I'm a girl and its legeal to use all things smelly:p I mean we have hundreds of choices for body washes, shampoos, lotions, hair creams, purfumes and more! I am totally one of those girls who get lost in the hygiene and makeup isle for hours...Nooooooo lie:) Not sure if the hubby has been able to attest to this yet, but if not, then soon. Some of my favorite scents are hands down: warm vanilla, cucumber and melon, citrus scents that just make you feel like its summer and I love love love anything with hybiscus; it just makes what ever creamy goodness its in sound so romantic and exotic...I'm sold at first whif:p Ahhhh, its good to be a girl...(insert deep breath and content smile here)...

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE citrus smells! I am the same way, I could stand in the girly isles all day.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love citrus scents or beachy scents like coconut! But, I don't like really heavy scents!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm I love buying body washes and lotions. But I hate super smelly stuff. I just like to smell clean. How weird is that? :) I do love citrusy stuff and coconut/beachy smells though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Dove's line of fresh scent stuff. I have a citrusy soap and their cucumber deodorant! mm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very true!!

    Bath and Body Works is my Mecca.

    ReplyDelete

Spread a little sunshine and comment!