June 24, 2009

Pregnant!

NO I'm not pregnant and yes I'm evil for sorta luring you onto this post with that one word:p However! One week ago I got an excited text from my beautiful/sexy sister Autumn Rose...She is pregnant with her second baby! She's the sultry one between me and my sister Angel Grace;) Autumn and I have been besties for years. However, we had a love hate relationship growing up but was always one anothers accomplice in crime:p Point in case, when I was 5 and she was 6, candy had become our obsession. My brother, Sean, had brought home bubble gum tape from school one day. That night, while everyone lay sleeping, there was Autumn and I chewing the hell outta that gum, but not so much that the sugar would all be gone. See our plan was to chew it just enough to get our sugar fix, then take it to the kitchen, get mom's rolling pin out and re-shape the gum to fit back in to its little pink case. We were even smart enough to add flour to get the white power look you always see with this gum:p
Needless to say, Sean found us out and we were punished by staying in our room and not being allowed to watch Saturday morning cartoons. Audd's and I got into a cat fight that morning over who's idea it was and ended up biting one another out of frustration; then we got spanked for behaving so:p Ahhhh, memories!

Me and two of my beautiful sister's!

This is Matthew, Autumn's little boy and my God son! Gosh, I love this kid to pieces! Isn't this picture just precious! Matt loves to help his momma in the kitchen so Autumn thought it'd be cute to make him a chefs hat and just let him go:) I hope I'm as good of a mom as she is someday. I'm so excited to for them and the new addition! I hope its a girl because she is going to be so beautiful, just like her brother, mother and father:) Matt and his really sweet dad Javier during Christmas....That look says it all, he knows hes cute:pThis was Matt's one year old birthday present and he was having a blast!
On a side note, you get what you pay for I guess...My new power cord crapped out on me yesterday so, you guessed it, I am once again bloggging from the cave...Sigh

16 comments:

  1. How exciting! Congratulations to your sister and you!

    That's the funniest story! I can't believe you rolled the gum back out and put flour on it to make it look like you never touched it! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Congrats to her!! You are all so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so in trouble for making me think you were pregnant!

    Congrats to your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! What ever happened to Bubble Tape anyway? That stuff rocked :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being an aunt again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe congrats to your sister!!!

    You and your sisters are VERY beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is wicked funny about the gum. Man...that is such a hoot...except the biting part :) Congrats to your sister! I never had a sister...jsut a brother that spit on me. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh and ps--i checked out john and stephs blog! AWESOME!!! thanks soooo much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. that was a cruel cruel joke! LOL!!!! but yay for your sis!!!! Tell her congrats from me! and your pretty smart to think so roll the gum back out-lol-clever clever!( and evil too,hehehehe)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I seriously thought you were going to say you were knocked up!!!!! Congrats on being an auntie again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. how exciting! I totally fell for the title (you bia!) YEAH! A baby!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was so mean hahah! I got super excited when I thought you were having a baby! That's so awesome for your sister tho! Congrats! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahaha! you are evil!! but in a nice kinda way that i still love reading about you and your life everyday for it!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got all excited! But congrats to your sister! Another little on in your family is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Not nice!!! I think my heart just now went back to it's normal rate. Congrats to you and your family! I had to LOL at the gum story.. such an elaborate scheme out of two little girls!

    ReplyDelete

Spread a little sunshine and comment!