Random facts of my life, to share a few...
- Something stinks in my kitchen and I can't figure out what-
- I have three cups of yogurt hitting shelf life tomorrow, should I eat them all today???
- I'll be lucky if I get one more day out of my hair mousse, then that will be gone just like my favorite eye shadow that has been on my "buy" list for a week!
- Ope! I just lost another eyelash...I'm eventually going to go bald there, I just know it!
- The inside of my car is slowly being buried in my dogs hair, to the point that my black dash looks white...So gross *insert me sticking my tongue out, making gross face*
- I'll never be able to sleep in again...Not as long as the sun rises before 8:00 and not as long as I have a dog who uses it as her personal alarm clock...This sad truth I have good days with and bad days with...
- Will I forever crave bad foods i.e pizza and chips??? Opps, this is a fact list so I guess its FACT and not a question:)
- Fact: I cannot hold water or coffee to save my life!
- There's a piece of animal cracker in our bed that keeps poking me at night. If it hadn't been my brilliant idea to give the cat one to shut him up, I could technically be irritated???
- I have to re-learn my hair every morning...Its growing out and, I swear, it changes length everyday, just enough to be an annoyance!
I have many other random facts but we won't go there...I'll spare you:) Thanks for stopping by and reading, it was good to get that off my chest! I'm off to rescue my yogurt then hit the gym-