June 28, 2011

Week 4 &First Belly Shot!

This is me at 4 weeks Baby "G"





These blurry pictures are a lot of what I felt this morning while taking them; blurry eyed and not quite a wake. It doesn't help that my camera lens is all scratched from rumbling around in my over stuffed purse. I over slept for work today for the first time in YEARS! Hence the crazy hair:) Today marks 4 weeks though so I wanted to get this shot in before the bloating set in, Ha!

July 13th is our first doctors appointment! I am super excited to talk with them and ask them all sorts of questions. I have no clue as to what I'm doing Baby "G" so maybe these guys will help. I've been taking my vitamins ever since we found out and drinking SOOOO much water. Mommy needs to start using her coca butter though! This, in theory, will give me stretchy skin for you to grow sweety pea!

Symptoms: SO MANY! Tired, bloated, Crazy hungry, Short but painful headaches, Sore throat & runny nose, Sore ta ta's, Moody, Backaches, SUPER shortness of breath and can't forget the constant going to the bathroom:) No morning sickness though, yay!



Craving: Anything fried and heavy! I have been doing well with my eating for the past few days though. Not giving into those bad but oh so good cravings...


Exercise: Nothing too pa-dow right now.I work a lot at my current job. It doesn't really leave time to workout or build any sort of schedule. My last day is July 9th, so in 1 week 3 days that'll all change! Gotta keep Baby "G" and I healthy!

So far I feel really great! I know what you're thinking, "How could that be with all of those symptoms!" I actually enjoy them, it tells me I'm definitely pregnant and that my body's doing what it needs to, in order for the baby to stick!



P.S According to Thebump.com you are the size of a poppyseed Baby "G!" I can't believe you are that small but having such HUGE effects on mommy:)

4 comments:

  1. You're so stinkin cute.... you don't even look prego yet!! Hoe you continue to enjoy your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you for saying that Samantha! I think I look so HUGE right now due to bloating and such. You just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so adorable! You look great! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog -- Congrats on your new and exciting news!!

    ReplyDelete

Spread a little sunshine and comment!