November 27, 2011

Name That Baby!

This is the moment A LOT of you have been waiting for so I'm happy to announce that it's finally here--Baby "G" has a name!!! R is particularly happy that this part is over. He says we've been talking about baby names since the start of our marriage and I would have to say that's true, lol. So, without further chitter chatter.....I'm proud to announce,

Alyssa Quinn

I think it's just perfect for her and the best part is R and I both love it!! An act I thought would never happen. Phew! The name doesn't have any family connections really. However, both R and I knew an Alyssa (Ally) growing up and really liked their personalities. Yes, I'm talking about you Alyssa McCormick!!! So it became a winner for her first name♥ If you've been following my blog you already know I LOVE the name Quinn and was able to wiggle it in there for the middle part;)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! And for all who went Black Friday shopping, I hope it was epic! R and I went for the first time this year and scored some fabulous deals for Baby "G"! I also acquired a pair of cozy boots;) What was your favorite Black Friday purchase?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spread a little sunshine and comment!