December 24, 2012

I Was A Good Girl, And Santa Noticed!




Merry Christmas to all my friends!!! 
Today was very blessed in the way that we got to spend THREE hours with my hubby over Skype; opening gifts (Santa came early) sharing smiles and laughter and of course watching our daughter experience the joy of Christmas for the very first time! We celebrated a day early because of the time difference and also not wanting anything to get in the way of meeting R for this exchange, if it could be helped. And seriously.  I couldn't have asked for a better day; considering my love is completely on the other side of the world and yet, it felt like he was sitting right there in the living room with us... 
I shall return with a proper Christmas recap, because OMG I got spoiled! I must have been really good this year because Santa definitely delivered. But the festivities are not over! The best part is still to come---Tomorrow is still the big feast where we shall gorge on roast beast! Haha, I've been reading How the Grinch Stole Christmas maybe a little too much this month ;) I also need better pictures before I post a recap. I COMPLETELY failed to wash and fix my hair and dress in anything other then yoga pants today, so having an opportunity for a redo is welcomed!
 
Until then---From my home to yours, 
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas full of warm smiles and laughter! Have a wonderful time making beautiful moments with the ones you hold dear, and remember to take time out of the hustle and bustle to really look and appreciate the blessings you've been given. I for one, feel so blessed and thankful for my husband, our beautiful baby girl and a wonderful 3 hours spent in the eyes of my love, on this special day, where the distance didn't seem so distant... 
Go forth and be MERRY!!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spread a little sunshine and comment!