January 9, 2013

The Happiest Race On Earth!


I'm so flipping excited for this 5K on 01.26.13! I signed up for it, before we moved to Arizona, knowing that I would be here around that time and because I've been DYING to run one....Well, the time is finally upon us! I thought it was a pretty spendy entrant fee at $45 green backs, but I'm not really a race junkie so what do I know. I just hope we get a t-shirt and lots of color action! Oh. And that it's as crazy fun as the pictures make it look, ha! I've known a few girls who ran it in 2012 and had an amazing time so I'm sure this one will be no different. They also got some pretty awesome pictures; And you know... That's every importance to a blogger. Even more then the actual event ;) Okay. Well maybe not this one. I'm pretty excited for it, as you can tell ;)  Counting down the days, until I can be all "COLOR ME CRAZY FOOLS!" Haha

Have you ran The Color Run? 
What did you think?  

15 comments:

  1. That sounds like so much fun! I want to partite in one, but I need to meet people first because I refuse to do something like that alone. Ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it Heather! Have you tried the site called Meetup.com? I used them when I first became a military wife, to meet other spouses or to just find friends, and it turned out great! You can search similar interests so that makes it a blast. Who knows, there might be a color run group formed near you or a team running one :)

      Delete
  2. I registered Shaun and I to run the Color Me Rad race in March here in Charleston! It's pretty much the same thing and I have also had friends who have done it before and they had an absolute blast. I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Kelly! Can't wait to hear about it and see your pics! I love me some color :) Happy running!

      Delete
  3. Fun! I haven't done one yet but I definitely plan to once this baby is born!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have them everywhere! So it's really easy to locate and participate. That was one of my goals to help get back in shape after the baby, to sign up for and run a 5k, 3 months after delivery. Sadly, I never made it because this will be my first race since 2010 and Alyssa will be a year old in one month!! Oh well. At least I FINALLY made it ;)

      Delete
  4. So awesome babe!! Wish i could run it with you, but Ill just make sure to catch the next one when im home :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely babe! I'm sure there will be one in Washington around the time we return. In fact, I should look into that now!

      Delete
  5. I have done one in Atlanta and one in Ohio and they were both a blast! Definitely definitely try to get in the FIRST wave- if you are in the next couple the color stations back up and you will literally have to STOP and wait in line if you want any color. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe suck! I think I bought into the second time slot... Oh well, I'll know for next time. Thanks for the heads up girlie!

      Delete
  6. I did one! In Kansas City with some of my best friends. It is a blast. It was my first one.. and it was seriously so much fun! You'll love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I can't wait!!! I love new experiences :)

      Delete
  7. This is the one race, outside of Disney World, that might tempt me to attempt running again. That's a blog post in its own. But this looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, I think the Disney World one would take the cake!

      Delete

Spread a little sunshine and comment!