July 29, 2013

Lighter, Healthier, Happier!


After 14 months of on and off work and 17 months postpartum, I DID IT! 

BEFORE 166 lbs                                                                               AFTER 130 lbs
I've lost all of the baby weight (and then some) and even took it a step further where I've worked to get in the BEST shape of my life! I'll be coming back during the next few weeks to write posts 2 and 3 on everything I've done to get here, things I've learned and things I'd do differently! It's all just one one big learning experience :)  I just wanted to show y'all quickly what I've been up to in my blogging absence ;) See. I've been a productive mama!

I actually hit a point, 3 months ago, where I made it to 128 lbs. But having all four wisdom teeth extracted, the hubby's home coming and moving back to Washington, all in the space of 1.5 months, kinda put a halt on the gym. Sadly, I also allowed my eating to slide big time and it showed! Regardless though, I am back on track, hitting the gym 6 days a week and having the time of my life! Stick around if you'd like to see what, saying no to the treadmill and yes to weights, can do...

14 comments:

  1. great job! you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing in both pictures! I'm glad you're proud of your progress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you chickadee! I try not to be too critical of my before photos. I did just have a baby, lol :) But it DOES feel good to be back in my old clothes; looking better and FEELING better then before!

      Delete
    2. The good feelings and that confidence that exudes is what is the most important!


      I put your button on my blog! Thanks for offering to swap! When you get a chance, you can grab my code on my blog! www.semperwifey.blogspot.com

      Thanks! :)

      Delete
  3. New reader here but just had to stop in and say WTG! That's such a great accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jonna! Thank you for stopping by :) I hope you'll stick around! To some, losing 36 lbs might not seem like a lot, but it sure feels like a lot when your the one trying to lose it, haha! Thanks for the compliment chickadee <3

      Delete
  4. You are such an inspiration and I can't wait to hear more about your journey! I am trying hard to follow in your footsteps, I need to get back down to 130, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited for you and your journey Kelly! You are really doing awesome and truly. My secret is nothing more than staying consistent, no matter how much I think I failed in a week :)

      Delete
  5. You look fabulous and are such an inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you missy! I have had so many who inspired me along the way, and who still do! It's good to know that my journey is inspiring others <3 Have a blessed day!

      Delete
  6. You look great! It took me 10 months to get to pre-pregnancy weight. I'm down 10 pounds from that. :)

    Congrats girlie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mama! Awesome job on your loss as well! We both know how hard that is!!!

      Delete
  7. That hair cut looks so cute on you! Also just want to give an amen to saying no to the treadmill and yes to the weights-did it right before I got pregnant and did it afterwards. It totally helped me keep the unnecessary weight off even when I was lazy and stayed in bed. Also I'm almost 4 months post partum and I'm already in way better shape than I was prepregnancy. Its amazing what can do for you!

    ReplyDelete

Spread a little sunshine and comment!